Hi, You’re here!
The Intuitive Motherhood Foundations program is the experience you’ve been waiting for!
Over the next five weeks (and beyond!) you’re going to be getting clarity on what you’re desiring to be as a mama, having a look at what’s getting in the way, and begin learning and embodying the practices and techniques to get there! And you’ll have the gorgeous support of your own online village of mama’s .. and myself, of course! You can start connecting with your Facebook Mama Village whenever you are ready!
Every motherhood journey is different. So take a big deep breath, give yourself plenty of permission and compassion as you embark of this important, beautiful and sometimes challenging work.
Here’s an outline of what we’ll be covering:
Week 1: Module One: Your Mama Vision
Coming Monday 9th November
- Get clear on your mama desires
- Meet your Pain Body- the resistance that’s holding you back
- Begin to embody + heal + activate your mama vision
Week 2: Module Two: Decode your child’s brain
Coming Monday 16th November
- Learn the easy roadmap to finally understand your child’s brain states
- Know what to say, do and how to BE with your child’s behaviours
- Get deeply connected and give them what they really need
Week 3: Module Three: Boundaries & Connection
Coming Monday 23rd November
- Learn a new way to set boundaries and keep connection
- Learn how to repair your mama mistakes and help your child do the same.
- Nourish your child’s brain for positive behaviour and happiness
Week 4: Integration week
Coming Monday 30th November
- This week you get to practice, be curious, experiment, hone your skills, share and discover new possibilities within the wisdom of our online village. You’ll take a pause and allow your brain to assimilate all this new learning.
Week Five: Module Four: Lasting change for your gorgeous mamahood
Coming Monday 7th December
- begin to heal your negative patterning and REWIRE your brain
- learn the easy healing practice called Mama Transformation (+other great mama tools)
- learn what to do when you’re sliding out of control
Every Thursday there will be a live group call. Submit your questions to email@example.com or via the form HERE.