Intuitive Motherhood Program with Maria Golding
Partner Program Terms and Condition
Welcome to Intuitive Motherhood Program with Maria Golding Partner Program! Please read and understand the entire terms and conditions below.
This agreement describes the terms and condition for participation in the Intuitive Motherhood Program with Maria Golding Partner Program. In this agreement, the term "Partner" refers to you and "IMP" refers to Intuitive Motherhood Program run by Maria Golding.
1. The Affiliate Program
Maria Golding agrees to provide the Partner with a Partner commission for any and all clients that the Partner refers that ultimately signs up for IMP.
The Partner is only entitled to the Partner commission for those clients who purchase using their unique Partner link. Sharing information about IMP to someone who ultimately joins the program shall not count as a referral.
2. Partner Center
Our Partner Center is where you have access to you unique Partner links. You may promote IMP through emails to your list, banner ads, social medias (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) or other marketing tools you prepare. Be sure that you put your unique Partner link in all your promotion.
3. Partner Commissions
Partner will receive 50% of the revenue as a commission, as agreed upon via email communication from email@example.com., from enrollments placed through properly coded partner links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the partner.
Partner Commission is confirmed for each referral 30 days after the cart closes (to accommodate for the refunds period) and shall be paid to you as follows:
- For women paying in full, you will receive one payment consisting of 100% of your commission.
- For women paying in instalments, you will receive two payments each of 50% of your commission (one at 30 days after cart closes and one at 60 days after cart closes).
All Partner Commissions shall be made into the PayPal account provided to us, therefore, will abide by Paypal procedures. If the PayPal email changes, it is the responsibility of the partner to notify Maria Golding to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect payment email addresses.
Payment will be in AUD (Australian Dollars) and exchange rate will be on the day the cart closes.
Any Commission resulting from processing are the sole responsibility of you, the Partner.
Partners are not entitled to any commission for any referral who receives a refund and/or any referral that defaults on a payment.
6. Order Fulfillment
IMP will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by a customer via partner links. Partners are not authorised to collect payments or sell any IMP products from other websites as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way. Partners are not authorised to sell any of these products on eBay or other auction sites. IMP will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries.
Customers who purchase IMP will be deemed to be customers of Maria Golding. Accordingly, all rules, policies and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our services may vary from time to time. IMP policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
7. Qualifying Sites
Maria Golding reserves the right to refuse any site entry into the IMP Partner Program based on site content. Sites that do not qualify for the Partner Program include sites which:
- * Promote sexually explicit materials
- * Promote violence
- * Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- * Promote illegal activities
- * List coupon codes or discounts that were NOT officially provided to them
- * Infringe or otherwise violate any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of intuitivemotherhood.com, mariagolding.com or any other site.
8. Permitted Usage
Partners are only permitted to use the graphical banners and design resources provided by Maria Golding.
9. Prohibited Usage
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the partner account.
- *Partners MAY NOT use the IMP logo, logo marks or other IMP website/branding imagery in a header graphic or in any way as to indicate they are officially affiliated or partnered with Maria Golding.
- * Partners MAY NOT use the term “Intuitive Motherhood” or “The Intuitive Motherhood Way” in ANY variation in their site URL.
- * Partners MAY NOT create or promote coupons
10. The Intuitive Motherhood Program Anti-Spam Policy
IMP strictly prohibits partners from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, Twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- * Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- * Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that a partner has spammed, the partner account may be permanently terminated after an investigation.
- * Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- * Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- * Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
11. Relationship of Parties
Partners are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Partners have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. Partners will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
12. Term and Termination
The term of this Agreement will begin when you accept and will end when terminated by either party. Either IMP or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, all licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove from Partner’s Web Site, all links to the IMP website, and all other materials provided in connection with this program.
13. Limitation and Liability
IMP and Maria Golding will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the partner under to this Agreement.
We make no expressed or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Partner Program or a partner’s potential to earn income from the Partner Program. In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the websites or the Partner links will be uninterrupted or error-free, and IMP will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
By signing up with the IMP Partner Program, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statement other than as set forth in this agreement.
You agree that we may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Partner Program rules. In such event, you will be notified via email.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only option is to end this Agreement. Your continued participation in the IMP Partner Program following the posting of the change notice or new Agreement on the site will indicate your agreement on the changes.
You agree that it is the responsibility of you, as a partner, to check the IMP Partner Centre or email firstname.lastname@example.org for updates.